To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

the girls at sfu

edited November 2006 in General
they are magnificent, i cannot believe how beautiful the women are here, i go crazy every day.

Comments

• edited July 2006
    Dude i totally agree...theres a helluva lot hot arabic chics walkin around...i think their arabic
  • edited September 2006
    man they have gotten hotter this year
  • edited September 2006
    the boys are lookin' good too :smile:
  • edited October 2006
    Too much! I'm only one man :embarassed:

XD
  • edited October 2006
    hmmm what should i say about it i never found someone ugly everyone is hot for me
  • edited October 2006
    most of the girls at sfu are bitches!!
  • edited October 2006
    noobie said:
    not a surprise if you refer to them as that hah.
  • edited October 2006
    in addition, in my opinion, girls have been great, enough said.
  • edited October 2006
    Too many!!:shade:
  • edited October 2006
    noobie said:
    noobie ur jus jealous

and for the rest of u... we cant help it were hot:wink:
  • edited October 2006
    JennyBRONX said:
    noobie ur jus jealous

and for the rest of u... we cant help it were hot:wink:
    digits? jokes.
  • edited October 2006
    JennyBRONX said:
    noobie ur jus jealous
    hey jenny u got some sort of problem?
  • edited October 2006
    noobie said:
    hey jenny u got some sort of problem?
    Damn noobie, it's a girl, leave her alone... I mean, serious, you gon go after a girl for that? how much does that say about you?
  • edited October 2006
    i always had a debate with my friend about the hottest chicks in University and it came down to UBC in comparison to SFU.
    heh
  • edited October 2006
    really depends on what kind of girls you're into right. personally i like CBC girls or vietnamese.
  • edited November 2006
    UBC girls FTW!!!

go there in a normal school day.. u actually WANT to stay in the ubc libraries.
    u will find that SFU is a FOB meet.
    i find that a lot of asian girls in SFU can't speak proper english..

anyone agree?
  • edited November 2006
    the library at sfu scares the f outa me. I went there once, got lost, and left lol. guildford library, in surrey:angel: , always has a few hotties.
  • edited November 2006
    if any ladies are bored looking to party or somthing this week send me a message, the long weekend is coming up.(thought id give it a try:smile:)
  • edited November 2006
    SFU Surrey is great for studying.. =) I'm not sure for the girls tho because I'm there at the oddest times.. however, i find alot of UBC people study there.
  • edited November 2006
    personally i think ubc girls are a tad 'hotter' than sfu as a whole

but there are some really good lookin girls here, no doubt about it, so i aint complaining :)

the grass is always greener on the other side right? haha
  • edited November 2006
    sfu ppl should all be anorexic cuz there's no good choices for food there. it sucks.
  • edited November 2006
    nipples said:
    sfu ppl should all be anorexic cuz there's no good choices for food there. it sucks.
    and the shits expensive i calmed down quite a bit from eating there like only $6.00 per week
  • edited November 2006
    Ye the food choices are slim to none but at least Cornerstone building has a few choices now. I like gettin pizza or the donairs aint bad either. Bang for buck is all I can say...gy3
  • edited November 2006
    SFU is great if you're brown...unfortunately, I'm asian so I need to be at UBC if I want to score with the asians.

Leave a Comment