To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

The secret to loving a woman

edited December 2006 in General
Males and females are different, there's no doubt about it, but I finally figured out the secret to loving a woman.

Women need to feel loved in order to feel free, so withholding love from a woman is like sentencing her to prison.

So simple yet so difficult for most males to grasp, once one accomplishes this, then the rest is child's play.

Comments

• edited November 2006
    yea true true we jus want some loving.. but not the kind thats fake! like all u players know how to do so well!!!!!:angry:
  • edited November 2006
    "if men can fake relationships.. women can fake orgasms".. =)
    players are nevertheless humans too noobie.. don't be discouraged by them.. they aren't very much different from anyone else..
  • edited December 2006
    by love do you mean attention? :P
  • edited December 2006
    So the big secret to loving a woman is to love her?

Somehow this seems obvious!
  • edited December 2006
    Malakaiii said:
    So the big secret to loving a woman is to love her?

Somehow this seems obvious!
    Wait.....wait....let me write this down...this is GOLD!
  • edited December 2006
    rofl @ MB..
  • edited December 2006
    yes lol loving them but not BS love cuz they can almost always tell...=P
  • edited December 2006
    Um... I'm sorry to disagree with what everyone has said about "loving" the women.

I mean, nowadays, girls are approached by every single guy on the street and offered anything and everything, so ask yourself this, what makes you different from the last 50 guys? NOTHING!

So I believe, infact, withholding love from a women is like a stripper infront of you that you are not allowed to touch. Show them that you are different, that you are the prize...

I'm sorry if this went to the wrong topic :) maybe you guys were talking about <3 kinda love :) I was talking more about getting the girl first, before any kind of love can be made outa it...

Anyway, there's book for these... and not those; "how to find a date" book, but those "what makes you more attractive than the other guy" book, the type of confidence books, I believe that they really help =)
  • hta
    edited December 2006
    no comments from me here.....
  • edited December 2006
    There is no secret to loving a woman. You know why? Because every woman in the world is different from every other woman. You can't make one generalization, and then claim there's a secret to it. You have to know what morals, values, and other characteristics are important to a particular woman, and be sure that you are able to meet those requirements.

Some women need a lot of attention. Some want you to leave them the hell alone sometimes. I don't think any guy can claim to be the ultimate lover, and know women so well that he can hook up with any woman he wants. It takes a lot of adjusting, as well as trial and error. That's how I see it, at least.
  • edited December 2006
    Magnificent_Bastard said:
    There is no secret to loving a woman. You know why? Because every woman in the world is different from every other woman. You can't make one generalization, and then claim there's a secret to it. You have to know what morals, values, and other characteristics are important to a particular woman, and be sure that you are able to meet those requirements.

Some women need a lot of attention. Some want you to leave them the hell alone sometimes. I don't think any guy can claim to be the ultimate lover, and know women so well that he can hook up with any woman he wants. It takes a lot of adjusting, as well as trial and error. That's how I see it, at least.
    :thumbs_up:

And I think this goes for men too. I get annoyed how people are concerned about the "secrets of women" while the man's feelings are completely discounted or stereotyped.

I think all people just want to be understood and accepted.

Leave a Comment