To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

f*#king Middle Eastern Bitches...

edited November 2006 in General
Hahaha, I'm no racist, lets start by saying that... But the funniest thing happened to me today...

I came out of the bus and 3 middle easterns, around 16-18, wanted to mug me...
First one asked me where cambie was, and then he took a mase out and said that if I dont give him all my stuff, he'd mase me... Then I told him that theres 3 of em, that he should put away the mase and fight 3vs1, if they win, I'll give em all my stuff... if they loose, they fuck off... He refused, so I just pushed him away and started running :)

Fuckin chicken shit, didnt even dare to fight 3 against one :D

Anyway, like I said, I'm no racist, but the fact is that they were middle eastern :)

Good night people :)

Comments

• edited November 2006
    wow people nowadays.....
  • edited November 2006
    Well luckily you didn't get mased.

My friend got mased before. There were two dudes waiting for him at his house hiding behind some bushes. When he got outta his car and walked toward his house the two guys jumped out, mased him, stole his car keys, but didn't manage to get away w/ the car due to security system on the car. It took like two days for my friend to recover from the mase and he had to get rid of all the clothing he was wearing that day.
  • edited November 2006
    good to know ur alrite

thats so sad, 3 on 1 and threating with mace
  • edited November 2006
    Holy sh#it I can't believe that kinda stuff actually happens... kinda scary good thing ur alright though
  • edited November 2006
    u gotta admit though the girls are damnn fine
  • edited November 2006
    cambie in vancouver or cambie in richmond?
  • edited November 2006
    Why would you generalize to all middle easterns?? It could easily have been a different group...what if it was asians? would you be swearing then too? Im shocked at you Mengs
  • edited November 2006
    yeah jessika i think if a bunch of space aliens attempted to mug Mengs he would $&#@ at them too! So... what Mengs you study some kinda unarmed combat discipline or what? Or are you just confident that you can beat the snot out of 3 kids? lol.... cause... man last time i checked 18 year olds are still kids, but then also I am 20 ish....
  • edited November 2006
    I used to do Karate, taekwon do, and thai boxing :)

Also study Jeet Kune Do, but don't take classes...

I don't know if I could've taken em on, but it would've been fun :D

@Jessika; yeah, I would do that to asians too... I don't think you know me well enough, but I'll say chinks are fuckers here in Vancouver cos they move here and think that this is their country.. and I'll say crackers are fucked up, if they do something stupid :)

I'm no racist, but I just say what I say... it's a way of disrespecting some people, and I'll do if they deserve it, get what I mean?
  • edited November 2006
    Wow, that's some shitty people, right there.

Glad you didn't lose out on anything, except for some fun maybe :p

But, heed my words, do not use martial arts in street fights.

Take my word for it, they're only there for self-discipline and competition matches. Street fights are much more difficult.
  • edited November 2006
    Sorry, Mengs, but you lost any sympathy I would've had for you by making racist comments.

It's not cool to generalize...
  • edited November 2006
    Malakaiii said:
    Sorry, Mengs, but you lost any sympathy I would've had for you by making racist comments.

It's not cool to generalize...
    Malakiii, only if you read what I wrote to Jessika about my so called "racist" comment... it don't matter who the people are, I make comments of all kinds... To my own race and to other races. I believe that I'm at the stage of actually NOT being a racist therefore being the reason that I use those words. you know what I mean?

to anyone who thinks I'm a racist; Like I said, I'm not one... if they were chinks, I would've said the same stuff about chinese people...

As for using martial arts in street fights, you are right, they are different, but it does help you in a way which gives you more speed and more power. and the techniques can be used... But it is true, it is a little overrated to the extent they can be used.
  • edited November 2006
    DUDE you shoulda Kung-FU'd their azzes and takin THEIIR shit haha
  • edited November 2006
    I did read your comment to Jessika. And I stand by the fact that you made racist comments. I don't care if you will make fun of your own race as well. It doesn't excuse the fact.

Comments like those, even if they are a joke, do far more harm than good. I'm sorry that you had a scary situation with those guys, and I am glad you got out of it okay, but it made you look like an idiot to generalize in that way.
  • edited November 2006
    You're getting too personal about this, Malakaii. The simple fact of the matter is, Mengs wasn't making a generalised racist statement, and he pointed that out to begin with. Now, you're saying that you "stand by the fact" that he made racist comments. Honestly, this is an online forum, and it's not good to get hot-headed over someone's rant and call him an idiot because of his rant.

Rants are supposed to be outrageous, bitchy, and sometimes with a teaspoon of racism, depending on the situation at hand.
  • edited November 2006
    You may think that I'm getting too personal about it, but racism of any type is unacceptable in my mind.

People are allowed to be upset or angry, but you can be angry at those THREE guys who fucked with you and their entire race shouldn't be held responsible for their actions.

There is enough hatred in the world without people thinking that a watered-down version of it is acceptable or funny.
  • edited November 2006
    Malakiii, like I said; the race doesn't have anything to do with what I said... I said middle eastern's in the same tone as I would've said *edit*... I do you get what I mean?

I'll say this for the last time; if they were chinese, I would've said "fuck em *edit*" :D
  • edited November 2006
    Thread locked.
This discussion has been closed.