To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Male/Femal sensations... do they differ?

edited November 2006 in General
So, me and my girlfriend were talking and whenever I kiss her in certain places, her breathing goes insane etc and you know the rest. She was questioning or asking why it doesn't seem to affect me as much as it does to her and the truth is I have no idea why.

So my simple going out to you folk (mainly guys) or even to the girls who have kissed all over a guy, whenever she kisses you (or you kiss him) in a certain places does this cause your breathing or feelings to go crazy? Or is this just something that happens to the ladies?

Err... Sorry about such a stupid thread, couldn't find anything really relative seaching. Thanks anyway.

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Nope, it happens to guys too. I think that regardless of gender, some people just get more turned on by certain kinds of touches...
  • edited November 2006
    So where do you kiss her to make her breathing go insane?
  • edited November 2006
    Are you kissing his girlfriend too? :wink:
  • edited November 2006
    Malakaiii said:
    Are you kissing his girlfriend too? :wink:
    lol... aren't you being a devil's advocate.. =P

regardless of gender.. everyone has a couple of spots/zones that does wonders.. they could be the same or different simply because males and females are built differently.. nevertheless.. if you happen to stumble on one of those places.. use it to your advantage.. your gf wouldn't mind.. =)
  • edited November 2006
    when i get kissed on the neck...it is insane, it is almost like...u know lol, that for me, is absolutely amazing, it almost feels so good that it feels like they shouldnt be doing it...
  • edited November 2006
    shadysimon said:
    when i get kissed on the neck...it is insane, it is almost like...u know lol, that for me, is absolutely amazing, it almost feels so good that it feels like they shouldnt be doing it...
    me too:embarassed:
  • edited November 2006
    me 2
  • edited November 2006
    i loveee it when my man gives me a massage his touch gets me all tingly
  • edited November 2006
    My bf goes absolutely crazy when I kiss his ear. I think it's hilarious cuz that does nothing for me. But I agree with the neck too.

Leave a Comment