To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Apparently I suck

edited November 2006 in General
At kissing, which isint really surpising seeing as im 18 and had my first kiss even 2 days ago with my first girlfriend, and after the second time she was like, wow you really suck at that. Cant really blame her for saying that, I havnt exactly had much practice. So do you have any tips or anything that might help me out?

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Practice, practice, practice...! And just ask her to "teach you". You can't go wrong there! Basically follow what she is doing with her tongue..

And make sure that you avoid cramming your tongue down her throat or smacking your teeth together (those two usually go together, so they are pretty easy to avoid if you are aware of them)

Cheers and congrats. :)
  • edited November 2006
    The more you do it the better you'll get. You'll catch on..
  • edited November 2006
    wow.. you're gf is blunt.. but.. blunt for a good cause.. =) it's okay to feel awkward.. afterall kissing isn't something you have a manual to learn with.. much of it is pretty self explanatory.. so take the advices given here and practice more..

have fun!
  • edited November 2006
    you can borrow my shop vac to practice on after i'm done cleaning my car =)
  • edited November 2006
    nipples said:
    you can borrow my shop vac to practice on after i'm done cleaning my car =)
    i thought i was next...
  • edited November 2006
    just use the good ol, kiss me how u like to be kissed ;)
  • edited November 2006
    i can give u some lessons

Leave a Comment