To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

its snowing!!

edited November 2006 in General
ok im sitting in the library using the computers

and its freaking snowing!@!!!!!!! :teeth:

Comments

• edited November 2006
    hey I m sitting in lib too and its snowing wow
    :teeth:
  • edited November 2006
    haha You guys are probably sitting right across from each other and don't know it. :wink:

It was crazy when I came home! It was snowing on the mountain, and sunny in Vancouver! I'm at home in East Van right now and there is a sunbeam coming through my window.

What a crazy place...
  • edited November 2006
    30 minutes after it started snowing this morning... the sun was out... lik honestly... WTF?
  • edited November 2006
    crazy ass weather!!.....yay global warming lol
  • edited November 2006
    All the snow melted in like 10 min when the sun came out. :(:(

It was really pretty too........
  • edited November 2006
    Yeah, I was annoyed by that. It snowed outside the chemistry lab, and then when I finally got outside there wasn't any! :|
  • edited November 2006
    so who else thinks its gonna snow again?
    its effing cold today!!
  • edited November 2006
    I live in Burnaby some minutes away from SFU, and it's snowing lightly outside my window. :-)
  • edited November 2006
    i live in Vancouver, and it's snowing here now!
  • edited November 2006
    I got close to a feet of snow outside in my driveway as of now... god... how the hell am I gonna get to work tomolo @@
  • edited November 2006
    0mg i got a paper due tomorrow and the snow better clear up so i can actually drive to school! or else its 20% off a day!!!!
  • edited November 2006
    if you talk to your TA/prof, maybe you could work something out with them. i know, it's going to be killer driving up...

uh, people have been telling me that sometimes when the conditions are really bad, SFU shuts down? how does that work?? is there a notice, or something? it's probably not too bad now, i hear tomorrow it'll be -9 degrees celsius....in Vancouver...so i dont know about up on the mountain!
  • edited November 2006
    check this out it tells you if the school closes:

http://www.sfu.ca/security/sfuroadconditions/
  • edited November 2006
    I freakin shoveled my driveway this morning and its already full of a foot of snow again its like a snowstorm out there the snows not even falling lightly its like BLOWWING around... pretty crazy
  • edited November 2006
    i dont know if i should take the chance and drive up to school tomorrow....eek
  • edited November 2006
    haha my mom is worried i'm going to crash the car, or slide off the road up to sfu, so looks like i'm going to have to bus.
  • edited November 2006
    johnny said:
    check this out it tells you if the school closes:

http://www.sfu.ca/security/sfuroadconditions/
    Wow thanks Johnny I can't believe all these years I've been at SFU and I never knew about that link!
  • edited November 2006
    Mikaela said:
    Wow thanks Johnny I can't believe all these years I've been at SFU and I never knew about that link!
    i just realized that the exact same report is on http://my.sfu.ca's front page.

Leave a Comment