To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

' Kramer ' Michael Richards being RACIST

edited November 2006 in General
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sEUIZsmTOE

just totally flips out on black people during a comedy show.

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Yeah... what an ass.

Plus then he made a really lame apology on the David Letterman show that the audience thought was a joke.
  • edited November 2006
    I am still shocked that he did that fuckin racist ass
  • edited November 2006
    omgosh they were talkin bout that on the beat and saying how jamie foxx threatened to kick his ass next time he sees him and i was like omg what did kramer say! lol thanks for posting up the link guys.. and what a jerk!
  • edited November 2006
    I think if he had been straight out in his apology instead of continuing to be an arse, then we wouldn't have a problem.

Like if he'd just said "Look, I got angry and said some things I didn't mean. That happens to everyone and I realized that I crossed the line" And then if he apologized to some prominent people in the black community.
  • edited November 2006
    no amount of apologizing is going help because your either racists or you're not. Once the cat is out of the bag its too late.

So... in my opinion he is royally *f*ed
  • edited November 2006
    everyone has their own bias about a certain race. it's just to what extent you classify it as ' racism '

and what's been odd is how people of their own race can call each other these derogatory terms.

Leave a Comment