To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

feedback on profs?

edited November 2006 in General
well i'm taking two courses with 2 profs that i have no background info about.. so i'm hoping someone in here could help me out.. =)

has anyone taken classes with tom archibald (math) and dianne cyr (business) by chance?? any feedback on them and their lectures? course? and ability to communiciate?

replies are much appreciated!!

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Hm... I checked out Rate My Professor, and it doesn't look like there is much on either of them.

Archibald only had one rating (a bad one), but no comments. So that could just be a disgruntled student.

Cyr had two ratings... one great and one awful. So that's wildly unhelpful as well...!

Sorry... I tried!
  • edited November 2006
    Try meeting with them over the break they are usually around. You can ask them for info about the class and at the same time get a feel for what type of person they are...just a suggestion.
  • edited November 2006
    Malakaiii said:
    Hm... I checked out Rate My Professor, and it doesn't look like there is much on either of them.

Archibald only had one rating (a bad one), but no comments. So that could just be a disgruntled student.

Cyr had two ratings... one great and one awful. So that's wildly unhelpful as well...!

Sorry... I tried!
    hahha.. it's alright.. that was my first stop before turning to here..=P

Leave a Comment