To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

what club are you in?

edited December 2006 in General
I'm in the badminton and finance club, how about u? i've been trying to join more business clubs but their meeting times don't fit my schedule...

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Theres quite a few interesting clubs on campus but I find it hard to find time to join any of them. The ones I AM in are ACE and BASS but I don't participate other than read the emails they send me...I feel kind of bad lol
  • edited November 2006
    I'm in the snow club, it's a pretty good club, it has lots of members and even though it costs $10 to get in, you get a t-shirt and sweet discount cards, like money off the bus to whistler and discounts on shops around town, and they host their own parties and shizz, its a pretty good club
  • edited November 2006
    Snow Club?! Hook it up
  • edited November 2006
    ^ do you guys go to local mountains and stuff? or just long trips to whistler etc?
  • edited November 2006
    Bmt club, FCC... prolly gonna join TA and FCC nex semester...

Djiban did u goto bmt club social on Friday?
  • edited December 2006
    yup, only like 15 people showed up lol
  • edited December 2006
    I joined kendo club, went on few practises and stopped. Now I know that kendo is not for me =)
    I joined altered reality club and never went there =) But I will join again next semester and try to go there =)
  • edited December 2006
    next semester im joining the dodgeball club!!
  • edited December 2006
    Djiban said:
    yup, only like 15 people showed up lol
    ouch... yah... plannin this yr wasnt too good >.>
    me bein exec skipped out too... HAHA
    maybe nex sem will b better...
  • edited December 2006
    haha i signed up for badminton but umm LOL never went to any practices LOL
  • edited December 2006
    lol high five, I'm in CAC (Canadianized Asian Club) and I haven't been to a single event.
  • edited December 2006
    I'm in the CAC too (exec), I used to a Ski/SB Club exec/member-at-large
  • edited December 2006
    tudor said:
    haha i signed up for badminton but umm LOL never went to any practices LOL
    Should come out nex semester! :tongue:
    Im actually the advisor for the club this semester, and will most likely head the newly formed (and revamped) marketing/promotion/etc department nex semester... its gonna be a tough job so Im gonna start lookin for people to help me... u interested?? XD
  • hta
    edited December 2006
    I am also in a club. Its called drinking and driving.
    It will make you feel like :sad: :boy_hug: :girl_hug: :angry: :cry: :cocktail:
    This club takes place at my house 24/7.

Leave a Comment