To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

What a messed up day!!??

edited November 2006 in General
People fighting each over PS3s at future shop,,,fighting over water at the grocery stores, accidents everywhere I drive....its fucking CAHOS out there@!

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Yep, good reason to stay inside and drink some muddy brown water and count down until I get my Wii (2 days!)

Funniest thing I heard about the PS3 was some Walmart in the US put out 10 chairs. And if you sat in those chairs then you would get one of the PS3s. Well everyone started fighting and someone got their jaw broken. Yeah... worth it... ahaha...
  • edited November 2006
    Oh, and if there are accidents everywhere you drive, then stay away from me! :wink:
  • edited November 2006
    Thats nothing malakai! I heard in California some black dudes came and shot up the line so everyone ran away. Then they got in the line up themselves.. and !got ARRESTED. DUhhhh I wonder who it was haha
  • edited November 2006
    I was working tonight at Starbucks haha.. It was pretty good because we're not allowed to serve anything other than Ready to Eat and drinks, hot teas, and hot drip coffee. Most of the customers left and we were just chillin.. easiest day ever in Starbucks. =)

BUT.. i guess we paid for it since near the end of the day we were told that we could start making drinks again.. we discretely told some customers..and I guess the news spread FAST. The store was packed till closing... SIGH. People and their Starbucks sigh.

Leave a Comment