To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

VOTE FOR THE MUSIC YOU WANT

edited February 2007 in General
Hey guys, we need to know what kinda music you guys like, so we can upload more of that flava... So VOTE we got tons of songs to up for you guys to rock to.

Comments

• edited November 2006
    i'd consider justin timberlake to remain as pop.

nelly furtado hiphop

neyo can stay r&b, along with Chris Brown etc
  • edited November 2006
    Considering timbaland produced JT's last album I don't think he's really pop anymore... And have you heard Nelly Furtado's new album?? you can't lump her in with Jay-Z and Game, she's a girl singing girl songs..come on man
  • edited November 2006
    CollegeDude said:
    Considering timbaland produced JT's last album I don't think he's really pop anymore...
    you're basing that on one album.

what about his 1029382109 previous albums, what would you classify them as.

one album does not mean that the artist has changed their entire genre style
  • edited November 2006
    It doesn't?
  • edited December 2006
    i dont know if this is possible or how much extra work this would be...but given this poll...maybe it might be cool if the mp3 section was separated into categories? (like the categories indicated above)

just a thought...i'm not really computer literate or a music poster so forgive my ignorance if this is a lot of work
  • edited December 2006
    Thanx for the sugesstion dude! We've been thinking the same thing, but "i've been told" that we have to wait until we have more members and more people are posting songs. Krazy idea eh? FIRST we need to know what kinda music you guys wanna hear so votE yo mo fo hahah payce
  • edited January 2007
    I hate gay songs.,
  • edited January 2007
    illicit said:
    i'd consider justin timberlake to remain as pop.
    nah man, jt is R&B now, sure a couple songs might be pop like Sexyback but the rest of his stuff is r&b, and im pretty sure chris brown is pop, and i hate both cb and neyo but still, jt is for sure now r&b
  • edited January 2007
    asian music :D hahaha
  • edited January 2007
    Tinana said:
    asian music :D hahaha
    Take any random asian song.

Multiply this song by 100000, occasionally changing the artist singing said duplicated song.

There you go, you now have the asian music industry.
  • edited February 2007
    lets get some classic rock!

Leave a Comment