To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Trouble applying for bursary

edited November 2006 in General
Well, if you havent applied for your bursary/workstudy for next semester yet, tomrrow is the deadline. Apparently you are supposed to apply online from go sfu, but it keeps sending me in circles without taking me to the actual application page :confused: :confused: anyone know what to do?

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Click My Finances (left menu)
    Click Apply for Bursaries/Workstudy
    Scroll down until you see the Tan coloured bar with Spring 2007 in it. There should be a link there that says Apply or something like that (I forget what it says, and since mine is complete, it only says Amend)

It will then take you to another page that lets you fill in all your info, etc. Then make sure you choose to Submit it.

Good luck!
  • edited November 2006
    Ohhh thanks malakai you really helped me out. it wasnt as hard as i thought :)
  • edited November 2006
    Phew... I'm glad! :)

I was stuck in the same loop as you for a while, so I know where you were coming from!
  • edited November 2006
    WHat do you put for "15. What will your living arrangements be?"

EDIT: nevermind i figured it out
  • edited November 2006
    I was so frustrated at that part, there is nothing there to tell you your options. I put ALONE that worked and theres one for residence i think

Leave a Comment