To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Is there anybody interested in free Excel, Access, accounting or Chinese training?

edited December 2008 in Tutoring
hi,
I would like to provide free Excel, Access, computer database,Accounting software, ERP, financial reports or Chinese training.
I am really an expert in the above fields
I just want to know more about Canada and speak English more since I am a new immigrant.
Please contact me if any local people are intereted in those fields.
My e-mail [email]Rockyzhou2001@hotmail.com[/email]

Comments

• edited December 2008
    HAHHAHA NO!

If I want to learn to use any of the first I will use Google, as for the last, I just don't want to learn.
  • edited December 2008
    why did u respond if you werent interested then?

let me guess, u copy down the #s of the tutors posted on the bulletins around campus, call them and tell them u dont need their service? get a fucking life
  • edited December 2008
    JayDub, google is NOT your best friend. The people who put that information on there websites are. Google just retrieves that information for you. Please give credit where credit is due.

Thanks
    :P:P:P:P
  • edited December 2008
    6chr0nic4;43899 said:
    why did u respond if you werent interested then?

let me guess, u copy down the #s of the tutors posted on the bulletins around campus, call them and tell them u dont need their service? get a fucking life
    Offended much?
  • edited December 2008
    I didnt read chr0nics post, but I'd have to say JayDub is a fucking loser.
  • edited December 2008
    He asked who was interested so I told him I was not interested. Anyways, I really don't care what you think about me and you must also be forgetting that I am a mod and only active users can talk like that, so you have been warned. Do it again and I banskies you.
  • edited December 2008
    What are you? Hey guys its an internet gangster. Be afraid, he'll ban you!

Heres some computer lingo bud.

How about you ban my ip subnet from the first octet. Actually don't that'll piss me off then I'll have to hop on one of my 50 vpn servers and piss you off some more until I run out.

p.s. Don't even talk about proxies....that's for little kids.

lol to be honest, I couldn't care if you banned me lol I have what 5 posts? BAN AWAY BUDDY.
  • edited December 2008
    Luongo2008;43921 said:
    What are you? Hey guys its an internet gangster. Be afraid, he'll ban you!

Heres some computer lingo bud.

How about you ban my ip subnet from the first octet. Actually don't that'll piss me off then I'll have to hop on one of my 50 vpn servers and piss you off some more until I run out.

p.s. Don't even talk about proxies....that's for little kids.

lol to be honest, I couldn't care if you banned me lol I have what 5 posts? BAN AWAY BUDDY.
    What is this.....'internet' you speak of? And how can I join this prestigious gang. I would like to add that I have the dedication and team spirit to be a valuable member of this gang. Please accept my application for this.