To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

TalkSFU Meetup... Would You Go?

edited January 2007 in General
Please mark if you'd be interested in going, what you'd want to do and also where you would prefer to meet up!

Location suggestions:
-library
-Renaissance Cafe
-pub
-Richmond

Activity suggestions:
-bubble tea

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Moved and stickied...
  • edited November 2006
    Thank you much!
  • edited January 2007
    close?

or how about change it to.

talksfu: study session. ahha
  • edited January 2007
    Lets go KTV or Bubbletea in RICHMOND. Then I would go. Could you handle my drunken singing?
  • edited January 2007
    I'd definitely be there, but it would be easiest for me if it was somewhere on Campus...
  • edited January 2007
    Updated the thread!

Please keep posting suggestions. We have lots of members now so I think it's viable to set something up really soon!
  • edited January 2007
    Well, location-wise there's always one of the Renaissance Cafe's on campus. Or maybe the Pub (though it would depend on how many under-19s there are :smile:)
  • edited January 2007
    You better hide this thread from illicit or else he will say "Lets meet up in my pants!"
  • edited January 2007
    lets meet up in my pants!

har har

sure im game.. but study session kinda useless since everyone would be in different classes
  • edited January 2007
    BryanL said:
    You better hide this thread from illicit or else he will say "Lets meet up in my pants!"
    been there done that, har har har! ummm hows about.....library?
  • edited January 2007
    REFER TO

http://www.talksfu.ca/showthread.php?p=7686#post7686

and no theres no invitations to a pants party sorry.
  • edited January 2007
    Updated again.

I think that there is a large number of underage people so it would probably be best to meet somewhere other than the pub. But the Burnaby campus seems to be where most people attend (thanks to Manick's poll)... so it may be a good choice.

Also, if there is a group of us having fun and hanging out on campus one afternoon it might be a good way to spread TalkSFU and get some more people!
  • edited January 2007
    we should just set up tables in convo mall and chill (in the cold)

Leave a Comment