To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Anyone thinking of LAW SCHOOL?

edited January 2007 in General
Anyone going, thinking about it?

I've been hoping to get into UBC law but I'm starting to open my eyes to other options in Canada such as Calgary or Toronto.

What are the top 3 Canadian law schools and why?

Comments

• edited November 2006
    My friend got into York University for Law. He was pretty crazy when he did his undergraduate studies at SFU. He graduate with a 4.0 in Business Admin.
  • edited November 2006
    Im starting to think about Law school lately, how hard is the LSAT?
  • edited November 2006
    You don't actually need the LSAT to study Law at many Australian law schools
  • edited November 2006
    I'm writing the lsat next week wish me luck :)
  • edited December 2006
    Aussie91 said:
    You don't actually need the LSAT to study Law at many Australian law schools
    Really? Do the lawyers there make approximately as much as they do here? What about grades and stuff?
  • edited December 2006
    I thought about Law but then I realized that my gpa is no where near what I need to get in... how hard is the lsat anyways?
  • edited December 2006
    JohnnyBoy said:
    I thought about Law but then I realized that my gpa is no where near what I need to get in... how hard is the lsat anyways?
    There are samples online ... try poking around www.lsac.org
  • edited January 2007
    I really want to go to law school. It's all I've ever wanted to do, but I am scared I am not smart enough. What should your GPA be around anyway?

Leave a Comment