To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Come support local bands!!

edited November 2006 in General
Are you usually bored on Thursday nights? Do you have ears capable of hearing? Do you have $15?

Come on down to the first Vancouver round of the Emergenza Music Festival - nine bands competing for your love! Tickets are $18 at the door, or $15 from me (I'm with the band :wink: ). It's all going down at the Pic Pub, 622 West Pender, on November 23rd. The first band (mine!) starts at 8:00.

Grab some friends and come have fun - become one with your local scene. Email me with questions or ticket requests.

[email]rjc2@sfu.ca[/email]

Check out or myspace! Woowoo! www.myspace.com/brigantineghost

Comments

• edited November 2006
    What bands are playing?
  • edited November 2006
    SUP what kinda music you guys play??
  • edited November 2006
    The bands playing on our night will be performing as following:

Brigantine Ghost
    The Twitch
    Painted Cities
    Soundstem
    Maclean
    Exit 200
    Language-Arts
    N-7
    Yesterday's Forgotten

Keep in mind that this festival is all about unsigned bands - not to say that the bands are any worse, it's just less likely that you've heard of them.

My band (Brigantine Ghost) is more or less alt-rock with some screamo/hardcore influences... whatever that means. Come see for yourself. :teeth:
  • edited November 2006
    Sounds good but the weathers been kinda shitty lately...
  • hta
    edited November 2006
    Too expensive, too far, too long, bad weather, waste of time,.........
    Sorry, but I think I will skip out on this one. Maybe next concert?
  • edited November 2006
    There will definitely be more shows in the future, but hopefully the weather won't discourage too many people this time around.

I'm still open to ticket requests if anyone's interested.

Leave a Comment