To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Girls w/ bf who goes out of their way to talk with you

edited November 2006 in General
I recently started this new job and there is this girl who works in another section of the office who always goes out of the way to say hi to me. For example, I would be talking to my coworkers and she'll say hello to me or talk to me only. I don't even really know her b/c I just recently started the job, it's a big company, and we don't even work in the same area. Anyways, I think she has a bf already b/c she has a picture of her and some other guy on her desk. So I'm just wondering why do some girls do this? Does she want to be friends?

Comments

• edited November 2006
    yeah maybe shes jus a friendly person and wants a friend at the office
  • edited November 2006
    Of course she wants to be your friend; get'r done:teeth:
  • edited November 2006
    Girls have male friends too.. It's not necessarily her boyfriend in the picture!
  • edited November 2006
    agree with malakaiii...
  • edited November 2006
    ^ I think it's her bf b/c it's the only picture she has on her desk.
  • edited November 2006
    the person could be anyone, just be nice and get to know her maybe you will pickup, or maybe you will have another person to talk to in the office, win-win
  • edited November 2006
    lol cant assume she has a bf, unless she says so, game on bro
    worst case scenario, u make a frd at the office
  • edited November 2006
    So that chick from work asked me if I was vietnamese or not. I told her I'm not viet. Anyhow, she told me that she know someone who looks exactly like me and that person is her sister's bf.
  • edited November 2006
    hahah i guess you know why she's talking to you =P.
  • edited November 2006
    so what was the outcome?
  • edited November 2006
    You should ask her (casually) to go for coffee with you one day. just for fun !
  • edited November 2006
    there is no outcome.. nothing is gonna happen

I guess I'll just leave everything as is
  • edited November 2006
    the weird part is she even knows my schedule... I never told her what my schedule is like so I guess she must of looked it up..
    All I gotta say is she got me good so I'll stop talking to her but at the same time I don't wanna be an ass even though I"m probably not the friendliest person around.
  • edited November 2006
    if she goes out of her way to be in contact with u, should at least test the waters and take her out to coffee

see where it goes ;)

Leave a Comment