To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Favorite Quotes!

edited November 2006 in General
Post some of your favorite quotes and tell whats so great aabout it.

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop - Meredith Grey

-Nothing Worth Having Comes Easy-
  • edited November 2006
    "fear will bind you closer than love, or hate, and it works a hell of a lot quicker"

"most people choose to think of themselves as white hats, the good guy.. a few wear black hats and enjoy it"

"ass deep in enemies, but ankle deep in friends"

"most people will accept a likely lie to an unlikely truth.. in fact, they prefer it"
  • edited November 2006
    gotta catch'em all.

jokes.

any quote?
    well im really feeling this one right now

' mayo coloured benz, i push miracle whips '

haha it'ss kickk.
  • edited November 2006
    not really a famous quote, just somethin i like everytime i hear it

"I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell/I am a hustler baby, I'll sell water to a well"
  • edited November 2006
    I love George Best quotes!

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

"I was in for 10 hours and had 40 pints - beating my previous record by 20 minutes."

"I've stopped drinking, but only while I'm asleep."
  • edited November 2006
    illicit said:
    gotta catch'em all.

jokes.

any quote?
    well im really feeling this one right now

' mayo coloured benz, i push miracle whips '

haha it'ss kickk.
    ooOOo it took a couple seconds to sink in but thats sICK
  • edited November 2006
    imelting said:
    not really a famous quote, just somethin i like everytime i hear it

"I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell/I am a hustler baby, I'll sell water to a well"
    Another one from the same track... "ill sell raid to a bug"

cassidy ft. jay-z - i'm a hustla

killer track maybe somoene should post it in the mp3 section wink wink nudge nudge
  • edited November 2006
    Ok my bad for jackin up the thread but here's a quote 2 top things off

"It's easier to ask forgiveness for breaking the rules than to seek permission," says Richard Gaul (BMW)
  • edited November 2006
    my sig :teeth:
  • edited November 2006
    Mac83 said:
    Another one from the same track... "ill sell raid to a bug"

cassidy ft. jay-z - i'm a hustla

killer track maybe somoene should post it in the mp3 section wink wink nudge nudge
    actually i got that from the track jay-z 'u don't know' off the blueprint album

another jayz quote im feelin is the "Just when you thought the whole world fell apart // I Take off the blazer loosen up the tie // Step inside the booth Superman is alive

i think he put that on the new kingdom come track, but i first heard it a few years ago on some summer freestyle session on a ny radio show, dying to hear it in a song.. wicked stuf haha

ok i'll find a famous quote later and post it, these are just nice lines haha
  • edited November 2006
    part of im a hustla

i sell salt to a slugg.
  • edited November 2006
    "The significance of man is that he is insignificant and is aware of it."
    - Carl Becker
  • edited November 2006
    Great minds discuss ideas , average minds discuss events , small mind discuss people
  • edited November 2006
    "Life moves on, whether we act as cowards or heroes. Life has no other discipline to impose, if we would but realize it, than to accept life unquestioningly. Everything we shut our eyes to, everything we run away from, everything we deny, denigrate or despise, serves to defeat us in the end. What seems nasty, painful, evil, can become a source of beauty, joy, and strength, if faced with an open mind. Every moment is a golden one for him who has the vision to recognize it as such." -Drag Miller, Henry

Leave a Comment