To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Spotted??

edited November 2006 in General
Hey everyone has anyone on the site spot anybody around at schooL? Just curious it seems so hard to find people at school; too many people:tongue:

Happy Hunting!!

Comments

• edited November 2006
    well maybe its cuz i dont think we know what eachother looks like :S
  • edited November 2006
    ya, and we use names like babygurl, that dun help much :smile: lol
  • edited November 2006
    hahaha OWNED!
  • edited November 2006
    well theres some people that have their pic in their profile like me but yeah :confused:
  • edited November 2006
    most of us has pics on facebook : )
  • edited November 2006
    i like facebook :)

hehe
  • edited November 2006
    who needs real life friends when you have internet friends.

i'm easy to spot at school...i'm 5'9, 370lbs, 62" waist, i smell really bad, have broken glass for teeth (actually broken yellow, brown glass then), grubby hands and fingernails, and i frighten people. any girls wanna grind with my belly?
  • edited November 2006
    pics? hah
  • edited November 2006
    Bhambra said:
    ya, and we use names like babygurl, that dun help much :smile: lol
    lol:embarassed:
  • edited November 2006
    FACEBOOK EVERYONE. we have only like 11 on the group

when we have 300+ members on this haha.
  • edited November 2006
    facebook?
    no way....FRIENDSTER!
  • edited November 2006
    nipples said:
    who needs real life friends when you have internet friends.

i'm easy to spot at school...i'm 5'9, 370lbs, 62" waist, i smell really bad, have broken glass for teeth (actually broken yellow, brown glass then), grubby hands and fingernails, and i frighten people. any girls wanna grind with my belly?
    i think ive seen you on campus!
  • edited November 2006
    nipples said:
    facebook?
    no way....FRIENDSTER!
    Friendster sucks! though I have a friendster account too, but facebook just seems to so much more mature and real people...

But on the other hand, that probably changed now that they let anyone with an email to join, and you don't need a school email anymore... :S

stupid facebook!

But yeah, on the topic; I haven't spotted anyone, but I don't think I am that hard to spot... check out my profile that there's a picture of me... drop by to say hi if you spot me :)

Leave a Comment