To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Girls more superficial than guys?

edited November 2006 in General
Who here agrees that women, especially Vancouver women are more superficial/materialistic than guys? Think about it this way- most women here demand guys with cars, condos and credit cards and they wont accept anything less than the perfect man- who has to be tall, over 6 ft, masculine looking, no pretty boys features, muscular and athletic, dominant and badass, model quality looks...etc you know? And if a guy has less than 6 inches, most Vancouver girls would consider that a deal breaker and flat out refuse to date him. How superficial and disgusting can you get? How often do you hear about guys saying "she must have no less than a 34 cup size bust"? Or I wont date her?

Comments

• edited November 2006
    what kinda women are u goin after lol maybe ur lookin in the wrong crowd?
  • edited November 2006
    yea usually its rare to find those kind of girls in the student type of crowd.. i think women are perfect the way they are besides everyone has their ideal type of mate.. id be lying if i didnt say i want the perfect girl -- petite, long hair, gorgeous eyes, killer smile, very feminine (ie. likes to dress up for me) with all the right curves ;)... nothings wrong wit wanting the best.. of course unless ur being a bitch about it, keep ur attitude to urself... and maybe let down the guys a little less harshly.. i think i got a little off topic.. started thinkin bout my gf but yea the girls ur referring to johnny that only care bout how big dicks are... well theyre called sluts.. dont bother with them.. unless u jus wanna fuck (but use protection!!!)
  • edited November 2006
    And if a guy has less than 6 inches
    Poor Johnny
  • edited November 2006
    i agree with bassoony.. you are perhaps looking at the wrong crowd johnny..=)
  • edited November 2006
    Not all girls are like that. Although I've just moved to Vancouver so I may not know but I'm sure everywhere has their share of sluts and snobby girls. But be thinking all girls are like that though. :) I agree with everyone else. You're just looking in the wrong crowd. Don't worry, those snobby ones don't deserve your time anyways.
  • edited November 2006
    I don't know what's worse:
    under 6 feet or under 6 inches....:zip:

Leave a Comment