To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

stupid guys

edited November 2006 in General
hey ya'll
i seriously hate guys they are such pricks

ok so my bf thinks that hes superior to me and that guys are always superior to girls and he has major double standard about things. hes in denial bout it but i know it for a fact because in multiple scenarios that have happened both to me and to him the way he handles it is totally different. ie. say its about goin out to a club wit some friends. if its him that wants to go out and do that, its supposed to be fine and i shuoldnt butt in and he knows what hes doin and i cant tell him what to do. ok fine whatever but when the tables are turned and its me who wants to go answer is NO! no reasons given no nothin and if i say what the hell u cant tell me what to do either especially when no reasons r given.. he gets mad at me and says he doesnt want a gf that goes out.. when i say ok but i told u i dont like it when u go out either why should i have to put up wit a bf that does... and he doesnt care he says fine then dont go out wit me!

ok so i tell him he needs to change he needs to find some sort of compromise here cuz im starting to really feel worthless here and hes so stubborn he says hes never changing and if i cant accept how he is then i shuldnt be wit him.. and ive accepted it for a year and half i kept hopin maybe hell try to change at least for my sake so i can feel better bout myself at least feel like a damn equal.. i was jus tryin to make him a better person and make our relationship better

so what does that show? that he doesnt love me right

Comments

• edited November 2006
    guys like this will never change...

just give up on him, u can do so much better.
  • edited November 2006
    guys aren't stupid where did you get that idea :S
  • edited November 2006
    CollegeDude said:
    guys aren't stupid where did you get that idea :S
    that kinda proved itself.. u didnt even read the post all u read was the subject lol

but yeah i guess jenny shouldnt state thats as a general comment.. just the way ur bf is acting is very stupid and old fashioned
  • edited November 2006
    Honestly, I did read your post and I understand why you feel that way. It sounds like you were emotional when you made that post and from my experiences as a rational guy I can assert that you should never speak from emotion. Maybe its the way I've been trained to think or maybe Im just over generalizing but I'm sure if you weighed the facts, you would get a truer picture of your situation with your boyfriend. Whether or not you are meant to be I don't know but relax, go for a walk and clear your head...things will become a lot more clear.
  • edited November 2006
    I think your bf is a control freak. Basically, he's saying that he doesn't care about your opinion, even if it's valid and even if he happens to agree with it cuz "he can do whatever he wants" and u cant? .. fuck that

Me, personally, I think it's a load. But maybe I'm just a different kind of guy than your bf is. I don't see any problem with a woman speaking her mind and if we both decide on something I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and not allow us to follow the same outcome that I was able to. Honestly I just think your bf is insecure because ur super hot or he got bullied in school and hence wants to be in control now, since he never had the chance growing up.

In the end, it's not your fault hes like this and not willing to change. All he's going to do is bring you down from things you want to accomplish in life and make u a slave to his wishes.. this isn't the middle east and its not 100 years ago if he can't see that, at least you should.. and leave him
  • edited November 2006
    he doesnt love u.. even if he says he does

actions speak louder than words
  • edited November 2006
    Yeah... get out of this relationship and NOW.

If he's controlling you beyond reason, it's only going to get perpetually worse. Wanting you to stay home because he "doesn't want a girlfriend that goes out" is pretty damn unreasonable. If he was concerned about your safety, or the place you were going, or maybe that you have a test tomorrow, that would all be reasonable and you could discuss it like adults.

Since he sounds like a crazy control-freak, you should escape while you can. Find someone who respects you!
  • edited November 2006
    perhaps this is his way of saying it's time to breakup, but he doesnt want to hurt your feelings so he wants you to do it.

and you're not a miracle worker...you cant change ppl. even if they said they've changed, they havent.
  • edited November 2006
    Helen said:
    that kinda proved itself.. u didnt even read the post all u read was the subject lol

but yeah i guess jenny shouldnt state thats as a general comment.. just the way ur bf is acting is very stupid and old fashioned
    haha you just got shelled college. but anyways

like the cliche, you're supposed to like someone for who they are, not to mention LOVING them right?

secondly, you cant just say i love you, you gots to prove it yeknow?
  • edited November 2006
    leave himm!!!!
  • edited November 2006
    No matter what happens, communication is the key. Being in a relationship entails having to deal with all sorts of disagreements and arguments but if you can't talk about your feelings in a mature and honest way, then you won't make it very far...with or without him. So try TALKING to him.
  • edited November 2006
    hey guys thanks for all the replies, and smartso, i have talked to him ive told him few times when this has upset me plus told him pretty clearly today he jus doesnt care and isnt willing to change.. this time it isnt a communication problem... besides if he cared he would try communicating with me..im done tryin and gettin the same response...i realized that this is how its always gonna be the fightins never gonna stop i cant live with that its too much
  • edited November 2006
    JennyBRONX said:
    i cant live with that its too much
    no i disagree. youre too much ( in a complimentary form ) haha.
  • edited November 2006
    Don't leave him....just cheat on him as much as possible....that'll show him!
  • edited November 2006
    Bhambra said:
    leave himm!!!!
    Typical east indian girl mentality...if you aren't happy then screw him over.
  • edited November 2006
    i agree to those who say bye bye to this relationship.. it's just a matter of time before either of you blow up and walk off.. and i have a feeling that it's going to be you..=)
  • edited November 2006
    hey tinglu singh
    Why wouldn't you leave someone that youre not happy with?? Staying would be a total waste of time...

(why you bashing me?!?!)
  • edited November 2006
    I think Tinglus a bit jealous or bitter aint that right homy

Leave a Comment