To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

New Sections: Introductions, Think Tank, and Time Kill

edited November 2006 in General
Hi guys!

Hope you are loving the TalkSFU community so far, because I sure am. We have grown to over 300 members in 2 months! Thats excellent, I am enjoying some of the intriguing conversations going on in the Lounge and Love Life (can anyone say drama, yikes!). Since things are going so well, we decided to create a couple new sections for you to enjoy. Check em out:

1. Introductions - will help some of our new members get comfortable with posting and get to know each other

2. Think Tank - gives you a place to talk about higher level thoughts you may have while thinking about life or studying for exams

3. Time Kill - pretty self-explanatory, share your vids, pics and jokes in here (they'll come in handy when your waiting for your next class to start).

We are having a good time making the site better but it can't be done without your help. So, please log on and make posts in these new sections. We are looking forward to seeing you in there! :teeth:

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Looking good so far! New sections are nice because they encourage more conversation.

Excellente.
  • edited November 2006
    i agree! keep it up guys
  • edited November 2006
    you guys have done an awesome job so far with the site and it wicked how you guys introduce new sections, its never boring, there always something to read or reply to
  • edited November 2006
    Thanks for the feedback! We try our best to keep this forum as relevant and dynamic as we can. Remember that if you have an idea for a new section or feature, we be listening. TalkSFU was made for you - the students of SFU and it needs you to grow and become better. I am available by PM or email. Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Leave a Comment