To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Borat

edited November 2006 in General
Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

lives up to expectations imo. if you like borat stuff you'll probably like it

there's one scene in particular...just hope that you're not eating during this scene because you might choke laughing...i dont want to spoil it for you so i'll leave it at that.

Comments

• edited November 2006
    OMG What a tease you are
  • edited November 2006
    ima go see this tomorrow, hope its good :)
  • edited November 2006
    the hotel nude scene and the book signing were the best (worst) parts!
  • edited November 2006
    WHAT IS UP WITH IT VANILLA FACE ?
  • edited November 2006
    Ok just got done seeing that movie and I laughed my [expletive] off the entire movie!!! Actually there were some difficult parts like I have no desire to see a fat naked guy on top of Borat simulating sodomic intercourse, or a couple of South Carolina students voice their opinions on how to be macho, or a huge gathering of southern baptists (no matter what they do it's undesirable to view). But it was worth my 12 bucks
  • edited November 2006
    *rub rub smack* sexy time! YEAH! :wink:
  • edited November 2006
    i thought the first 2/3 of the movie was pretty funny, started dying at the end
  • edited November 2006
    'Borat' tops box office
    By DAVID GERMAIN

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Sacha Baron Cohen's Kazakh alter-ego Borat made glorious returns at the box office, surprising Hollywood with a No. 1 debut.

"Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan," 20th Century Fox's big-screen incarnation of Cohen's Kazakh journalist from "Da Ali G Show," took in US$26.4 million during its opening weekend, according to studio estimates Sunday.

"This picture was playing to full houses," said Bruce Snyder, head of distribution at 20th Century Fox. "The planets aligned, the moons aligned, the stars aligned, and everything came together perfectly for us on this weekend."

Blah Blah Blah...

Estimated ticket sales for Friday through Sunday at U.S. and Canadian theatres, according to Exhibitor Relations Co. Inc. Final figures will be released Monday.

1. "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan," $26.4 million.

2. "The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause," $20 million.

3. "Flushed Away," $19.1 million.
  • edited November 2006
    oh i had to add...

very NICCEEE
  • edited November 2006
    This was the funiest movie of 2006 so far.
    Screw Jackass and Trailer Park Boys.

Leave a Comment