To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

question to the ladies on the forum

edited November 2006 in General
honestly why do you women (in general) ask guys questions when:

a. there is no right answer regardless of what we say
b. you dont want to know the answer.

this may sound like a stereotype yet i have heard this question on at least 4 occasions "does my ass look big in this?" if i say yes i get shouted at for being an insensitive chauvinist bastard, if i say no then im a lying bastard.

also when getting it on

"what are you thinking about?"
"jessica alba in a schoolgirl outfit talking dirty with a scared look on her face"
[INSERT PARANOID WOMAN RANT WHICH RESULTS IN BLUEBALLS HERE]

it annoys me to no end when girls ask questions which from the moment they have finished speaking you know that unneccesary crap will follow. so wtahst the justification for it?

peaceski

Comments

• edited November 2006
    girls / females = mess with our minds
    and vice versa
    why do we always have to have perverted thoughts? im sure ladies have thought of that haha.
  • edited November 2006
    Mac83 said:

"jessica alba in a schoolgirl outfit talking dirty with a scared look on her face"
    lol right on bro
  • edited November 2006
    Yeah... I don't do this shit anymore. So I guess I don't fall into the the "girls (in general)" category. ;)

I actually want my boyfriend to like me and not think that I'm a stuck-up bitch, so routines like those you mention had to go! I think (hope) it's something that girls grow out of when they are in serious relationships. But then again, depends on the the girl.

I just say what I mean. If he's going to do something that I know I'll be mad about later, I will tell him. It saves both of us the frustration.

And no, you don't ask people what they are thinking about during sex, male OR female. Cuz some of the time, it's not you!
  • edited November 2006
    in regards to the "no right answer".. they want your truthful opinion.. with the "you don't want to know the answer" question.. perhaps they are looking for some type of assurance..=) and for those who actually blow up when they receive a truthful answer.. they're living in denial themselves.. in fact they should be expecting it when asking a question they know the answer to..

and if the lady is asking you the dreaded question, you aren't doing your job right.. technically they shouldn't be thinking or don't have the ability to think..

Leave a Comment