To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Anyone Getting a Wii?

edited November 2006 in General
I am!! :teeth:

Mine is on preorder, so I get it right on the 19th. I'm pretty damn excited! I'm also getting the new Zelda game with it, which looks awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on the snazzy new controller!

Anyone else?

Comments

• edited November 2006
    hell yeah! though I don't know if I have money :(
    I saved some money to get it.. but I used it for the plane ticket to go home for X-mas... maybe I can get some money this week doing something shady would be good =)

I'll play you online :D
  • edited November 2006
    Aw... you chose a trip home over getting a Wii? Bummer. Maybe Santa will bring you one? haha

And yes, we should totally play online!
  • edited November 2006
    I was thinking of getting one, its a solid addition for when people are over because anyone can pick it up and play. Really cool how they made it. But the true gamer's are gonna want the PS3 so I havent really figured out to what to do....probably gonna get the Wii and then get PS3 next year (maybe itll be cheaper by then :S )
  • edited November 2006
    fukkk that noise, im playin NHL 07 on my psp cant get any better than this muhahah
  • hta
    edited November 2006
    Does anyone have anything better to do other than video games? May I suggest parties, travel, racing on highways...
  • edited November 2006
    what is wii?
  • edited November 2006
    hta said:
    Does anyone have anything better to do other than video games? May I suggest parties, travel, racing on highways...
    Who says that video games are taking away from anything? I'm going traveling next year, I go out on the weekends, and I'm doing pretty good in school. The games are a great break and a way to have fun. :P

The nice thing about the Wii is you can get a group of people playing together!

Oh, and the Wii is Nintendo's new console gaming system. It has a neat new controller that looks more like a tv remote. Nintendo's website has lots of info!
  • edited November 2006
    i just like the name of it :smile: weeeeeeeeee
  • edited November 2006
    haha Yeah, it sounds like a rollercoaster ride... "WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

;)
  • hta
    edited November 2006
    I think the new Nintendo Wii is too expensive.....
    By the way, when is it coming out???
  • edited November 2006
    screw wii (no offense) im waiting for PS3!!!
  • edited November 2006
    The Wii is pretty cheap actually, I think it's $250 including one controller and a game.

I'm interested to try out the PS3, but I was really disappointed with the PS2. There aren't really any games that I like on Playstation.
  • edited November 2006
    ps3 is like 550 and 650, and if u think u can get one.. good luck

Leave a Comment