To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Blind Date...

edited November 2006 in General
Okay, so since there seems to be only love life and the general that is a little active, I got this really interesting thing I wanna do...

Blind date! *not that we're actually gonna do it*
I just wanna see how many people would be up for it, so start voting...

Comments

• edited November 2006
    it might be awkward but thats life....i would be up for a blide date:embarassed: who knows....
  • edited November 2006
    haha... I would never go on a blind date!

I think it's the definition of awkward...
  • edited November 2006
    i agree wit malakaiii and it kinda seems desperate to me.. i dunno
  • edited November 2006
    you know what i would give it a try, you meet someone new and if it work out great then there will be second date and if not then we would go our seperate ways, i think it would be pretty cool to hook up with someone like that, it would be very different
  • edited November 2006
    I think its a good idea but it would only work well once we have more members.
  • edited November 2006
    I met my boyfriend on a blind date pretty much, and we totally clicked! He's everything I could have never imagined (so far lol) I've been trying to get my sister to go on blind dates forever because she's so shy she never meets guys. She won't cuz she thinks it's too akward, but actually the best part about a blind date is that it's not really akward because neither of you have any expectations..and are pretty much expecting it to turn out bad anyways. So it can only go up from there...
  • edited November 2006
    I guess it can't be much worse than the TV show of the same name. :wink:
  • edited November 2006
    I'd feel quite boggled.

Leave a Comment