To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

White girl who dates only Asian WTF

edited November 2006 in General
I have this crush on a cute white girl in my class who is only into dating Asians (i.e. East Indian, Korean, Japanese, etc) I know that her last boyfriend was East Indian. I have known her for some time now since she was in another of my class. We have become friendly and have grown closer, but recently when I mentioned I wanted to date her she kinda got edgy. I pressed her into explaining why she didn\'t want to date me, and then she said, get this, I only date Asian! WTF! So like as a white guy, I dont understand this. I havent met a girl yet whos said that to me and I want to know whats up with her. Is she just saying that to get out of dating me or is she being serious?? Please some advice!

Comments

• edited November 2006
    probably a little bit of both... I mean, it's always better to come up with an excuse than to tell you the truth that she's not interested. but maybe, she does have a thing for asian guys, and prefer them. Not saying that if Orlando Bloom went up to her she wouldn't date him, do you get where I'm going at?

Anyway, since I'm asian, tell me who she is :D
  • edited November 2006
    I know an Italian girl who only dates black guys. I think it is just personal preference!

Don't worry, there are lots of other girls who will date you. :P
  • edited November 2006
    why do you care if she is serious or just using it as an excuse.... the end result is the same, she doesn't want to date you, so move on
  • edited November 2006
    I dont want to blow my own horn, but I am a fairly attractive guy and can get girls, of all ethnicity, pretty easily. So I thought it was kinda unlikely she didnt want to date me cause I was unattractive or not good enough for her. I havent rarely been turned, so this girl presents quite a challenge. Heck I want to date her just so I can know that I can do it! Any ideas on how to get her around to being more openminded?
  • edited November 2006
    No, that's a bad idea.

She's said she doesn't want to date you, now take your ego and find someone else!
  • edited November 2006
    hehe the classic wanting what u cant have

the more she resist the more u want her

but ya, like others have said, if she aint interested to begin with, better to just move on
  • edited November 2006
    No means no.
  • edited November 2006
    Helen said:
    No means no.
    No means yes if you are very persuasive, lol. Dont ever give up, I always say.:teeth:
  • edited November 2006
    Imagine she read this, and new it was her. She'd never date you...
    But if the only reason you want her is to prove you can..it's kinda silly. She could probably tell that you weren't genuine.
  • edited November 2006
    Oh man you gotta be kidding me. This shit is funny, hahaha.
  • edited November 2006
    oh.. so she's a conquest now and not a date.. pity for her i would say.. =)

Leave a Comment