To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

your career expectations

edited October 2006 in General
Hi,
what are your expectations for your future career?

I am attending an aerospace engineering course and I am going to specialize in astronautics. I hope in the future to be able to join a space agency and work in an aerospace industry :D this is my dream, though difficult!

Comments

• edited July 2006
    o thats crazy good luck!! Im plannin on finishin my BSc here at SFU and then goin to med school.. im jus takin the summer off preparing for the mcat.. goin into 3rd year in september.. im hopin to get into ubc med... but will be difficult too! :confused:
  • edited July 2006
    Good luck to you both. I am a Communications major - emphasizing journalism. So, I'll just be a poor starving writer. But, someone has to do it right!
  • edited July 2006
    I kind of didn't think my degree through - I'll be going back for a second soon though, hoping to get into Library Sciences and become a librarian.
  • edited September 2006
    im gettin my BBA end of this semester and heading to U of T for law school next year
  • edited September 2006
    i want to be an elementary teacher:smile: i loveee kids! they are so cute
  • edited September 2006
    I'm getting to the end of my medical school. Hoping to go for specialization in paeds and open my own clinic, earn mountains of money, retire and have some quiet time with my family :smile: Big plan eh? There no place hard work can't get you...hehe
  • edited September 2006
    i recently got my BA in lit, takin some time off right now and starting to look for a job
  • edited September 2006
    Got my BBA concentrating in MIS and getting a Cert of Computer Science..

Working in the City of Vancouver as Information Managment Business Analyst.. so working directly in my field of study..

The UnknownAce
  • edited September 2006
    After 3 years Nasa is going to wait for me.
    lol
  • edited September 2006
    im doin this school thing for my 'rents, im doin some djin right now n plannin on sticking to that
  • edited September 2006
    I want to be a nurse and eventually work on the pediatrics floor.
  • edited October 2006
    im actually doing my masters in kinesiology and the plan is to complete my PhD as well and become a prof:smile:

Leave a Comment