To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Facebook: Talksfu...

edited December 2006 in General
Hey people, I've created a TalkSFU section for facebook...
not trying to take people away from talksfu, but just trying to make more connections... so, come join the group, but continue chatting here :)

Also to admin; sorry, I took your talkSFU logo, if you want it removed from facebook, I'll do that...

thanks!

Comments

• edited November 2006
    No problem Mengs! I appreciate you taking the time to create a group, it will help get the word out about TalkSFU. What about some instructions on joining it for those of us new to Facebook? :embarassed:
  • edited November 2006
    hhm, the only thing I could do is post up a new topic for discussion board... but still, for now, I'm the only member... :)
  • edited November 2006
    ill be there in a sec :teeth:
  • edited November 2006
    searching .. how do i look for the gruop

edit: just go to mygroups on the left panel, then do the search.
  • edited November 2006
    That works, or you can just type "talkSFU" in the search bar on the left panel and the choose to join the group.

:)
  • edited November 2006
    Malakaiii said:
    That works, or you can just type "talkSFU" in the search bar on the left panel and the choose to join the group.

:)

oh i though tthat was by people names only

a group you should look into is.

' if i was an enzyme, i'd be DNA helicase so i can unzip your genes ' HAHA
  • edited November 2006
    ahaha... I don't want to know how you found that. ;)
  • edited November 2006
    i'm down... cosign the unzipping of the genes too AHAH
  • edited November 2006
    bump
  • edited November 2006
    good idea
  • edited December 2006
    Omg, I just wanna let everyone know how well we're doing... We have 22 members now, but we did loose one (name not need to be mentioned) for reasons that I am not sure... But she's always welcomed back when she wants to :)

Anyway, just wanna give this a bump and invite everyone to join facebook... We have around 50-70 members talking in this board and having 22 in facebook community seems pretty good :)

Good night
  • edited December 2006
    just joined it :D
  • edited December 2006
    bumpage
  • edited December 2006
    facebook + talksfu = time well wasted.
  • edited December 2006
    meesh said:
    facebook + talksfu = time well wasted.
    so true
  • edited December 2006
    well its better than going out and getting blitzed/hammered especially around exams
  • edited December 2006
    bump check it out!!

Leave a Comment