To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Sexy Halloween Costumes!?!?!?!

edited October 2006 in General
Hi Im just wodnering is anyone knows where I can purchase a sexy halloween costume..Im thinking like a referee or cop or something along those lines! Im deperate! Help! thanks!:smile:

Comments

• edited October 2006
    I just bought a black mini-dress, a hat and handcuffs and called it a "sexy" (though not really slutty) cop. I got it all at that one mall in Metrotown (I'm new to Vancity, so I don't really know what it's called). The plus side: I can still wear that black mini-dress after Halloween! :)
  • edited October 2006
    check this place out, my roomate bought her shit from here.. - it's in Coquitlam though. They have some sexy costumes.
    http://www.fetwear.com/
    And I saw some of those sexy costumes, like sexy Minnie Mouse and sexy Cinderella etc at a sex store in New Westminster. I can't remember the name right now (sorry) but it's on 6th street. If I remember the name, I'll post up.
    I'm sure you can find them at any sex store though.
  • edited October 2006
    TalkSFU Site Cop ;)
  • edited October 2006
    Perfect! thanks alot! Keep em' comin' guys! :smile: appreciate it. Im definatly going to go to fetwear..
  • edited October 2006
    sexy flight attendent:teeth:
  • edited October 2006
    I knew a chick that went as a mechanic. She just picked up some of those overalls, zipped them halfway and duct taped it to her boobs underneath.

Yeah... she was a class act.... lol
  • edited October 2006
    too many ' sexy ' cops.

here's a sexy one for the gals to enjoy.

prancing fairy boys with flutes. 1-10?
  • edited October 2006
    i think last yr, my gf at the time, went to a sex shop to grab some nifty props ; )
  • edited October 2006
    Pet Peeve: How girls wanna be sexy this and sexy this on halloween. Gimme a break if your not normally sexy, ur not gonna turn anyone on by putting on some bunny ears and taping a tail to ur fat ass!!
  • edited October 2006
    JohnnyBoy said:
    Pet Peeve: How girls wanna be sexy this and sexy this on halloween. Gimme a break if your not normally sexy, ur not gonna turn anyone on by putting on some bunny ears and taping a tail to ur fat ass!!
    not entirely true, somegirls just dont put the effort to look good during the school time. but then when you go out to chill, they'll be dressed or possibly act totally different yeknow./

Leave a Comment