To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

How do You Relax?

edited October 2006 in General
Just wondering what everyone's methods are for relaxing, as for most of us the semester continues to get more stressful from this point on!

Personally, I play a lot of video games. My DS and Tetris cartridge have probably saved my sanity! I also watch movies.

Anyone else?

Comments

• edited October 2006
    I like watching tv shows my brother usually downloads some on the computer. Right now Im hooked to Entourage its a story about some buddys who are big time movie stars so many hot chicks on that show. Anywyas I watch an episode or 2 to meake me stress free then I get my shit done...
  • edited October 2006
    i like to go to the bar n have couple of drinks wit friends
  • edited October 2006
    watch prisonbreak

video games

stuff that i tend to myself, less stress that way.
  • edited October 2006
    sneaking up on the elderly?
  • edited October 2006
    walk through the trails here up at sfu... now that its nearing winter and the foliage is changing colors it reminds us that the year is coming to an end. walking through the quiet trails offers a chance to reflect upon the previous events which occurred during the year.

its usually quiet on the trails now adays so it'd be best if u went with a buddy. the fresh air helps clear ur mind and also you get a little bit of excercise after sitting in the lecture halls all day.

cheers ^^
  • edited October 2006
    sleep.
  • edited October 2006
    jca21 said:
    walk through the trails here up at sfu... now that its nearing winter and the foliage is changing colors it reminds us that the year is coming to an end. walking through the quiet trails offers a chance to reflect upon the previous events which occurred during the year.

its usually quiet on the trails now adays so it'd be best if u went with a buddy. the fresh air helps clear ur mind and also you get a little bit of excercise after sitting in the lecture halls all day.

cheers ^^
    Awesome suggestion. I haven't hit the trails yet, but I really should! :thumbs_up:
  • edited October 2006
    its nice right now. a little chilli/windy. take a buddy. and a bottle of water. perhaps a digi cam. and full charged cellphone. as well as a map you can print off the sfu website.

cheers =)

Leave a Comment