To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Is This Place Dying?

edited October 2006 in General
Man, what's up with this? no one's talking anymore or anything :(
feels like it's just gonna die out or something...
I mean, hopefully not, but you never know...

How's everyones midterms going?

Comments

• edited October 2006
    3 down, 1 to go

How are yours going?
  • edited October 2006
    finished the first wave of midterms last week

next wave will come in 2 weeks :x

but with never ending assignments and reading to do.. there are no breaks :sad:
  • edited October 2006
    all down, but loats of papers to do :(

I guess it's pretty much same with everyone, either they are done and have lots of papers to do, or they have are not done with midterms and still have lots of papers to do...
  • edited October 2006
    I only have one paper this term, so that's awesome. I planned to do it about a month ago.. but... yeah... I have 2 paragraphs! ;)

Usually I do the panic and write it all at once technique, which has served me surprisingly well in the past. Unfortunately it's a lot easier to pull that off with English papers than it is with Psych research papers...

If anyone is writing Lit/English papers and needs a hand, drop me a note and I'll give you some tips if I can!
  • edited October 2006
    did bad on all. no comment.
  • edited October 2006
    Bad on all? That sucks...

The Learning Commons in the Library has some good workshops and advice as far as studying for specific kinds of exams.
  • edited October 2006
    Hey guys, thanks for the concern :) I admit its not as busy around here as it once was but it has a big thing to do with exams. Everyone seems to be very busy and focused (us included). Also keep in mind TalkSFU is still a very young forum. We have a lot of plans for the upcoming semester to attract more members and make it a lot more happening around here. I really like the way things are headed so far. As always, if you guys have any questions you can email me at [EMAIL="raize@talksfu.ca"]raize@talksfu.ca[/EMAIL] or by PM.

Cheers

Leave a Comment