To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Lots of SFU FULL Solution Manuals! MATH 151, 152, 251, 310 STAT 270 ENSC 220

edited December 2006 in Buy & Sell
Lots of FULL solution manuals for sale! Very useful for doing assignments! Get 100% on assignments!

Here are the following manuals for sale:
MATH 151 (Calculus 1)
MATH 152 (Calculus 2)
MATH 251 (Calculus 3)
MATH 232 (Linear Algebra)
MATH 310 (Differential Equations)

STAT 270

ENSC 220

$40 for Calc 1,2,3 (whole package)
The rest are $30 each.

Thanks for your interest!

Comments

• edited November 2006
    Do they have questions and solutions or are they text book companions?
  • edited November 2006
    The questions are in the textbook itself.
    The manual contains the full worked out solutions for the questions in the book.
  • edited December 2006
    bump
  • edited December 2006
    isnt this cheating?
  • edited December 2006
    Yes it is cheating under SFU's academic policy. Another word of warning is that the answers are not always right. That is to say, instructors / TAs are aware of mistakes in the full solutions (since they aren't revised constantly) and that students who do the homework through brute-force copying will be caught and have their academic lives in jeopardy.
    If I recall correctly, about 10% of my Stats class this semester were caught cheating and received zeros. The professor was smart and e-mailed us regarding this issue after our assignment after was due. This prevented any student (who cheated) to rectify their mistakes. Suffice to say, I don't think the professor expelled any students (even those who cheated twice).

Leave a Comment