To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

David Blaine- Street Magic

edited October 2006 in General
David Blaine, the magician known to levitate. although i don't believe he's as good as Criss Angel, this trick is still a good one to watch. basically the guys pick a card, and somehow the card ends up in the guest's SHIRT, then it leads onto a whole bunch of things

there is a bit of humorous profanity from the ' victims ' just a heads up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYxu_MQSTTY&eurl=

it's APESHIT

Comments

• edited October 2006
    The levitation thing is easy to do and freaks people out... ;)

But yes, the card tricks are very cool!
  • edited October 2006
    aw i shouldnt hav clicked! i want to believe he has powers haha

but ya, some of the card tricks magicians do are nuts, especially if you see them live on like a friend or yourself
  • edited October 2006
    One of my favourite card tricks is one that Penn and Teller do in their Under the Sea special (I think that's the name)

They have people pick a card and then they magically produce that card somewhere in the scene. For example, the card will be on the tray a waitress is carrying, or inside of a coconut that falls from the tree.

Turns out they actually hid all 52 cards around the scene and then had to remember where each one was... It was especially funny when they forgot where it was, or mistakenly produced the wrong card! Those guys crack me up!
  • edited October 2006
    noooo dont ruin it for me >< :tongue:
  • edited October 2006
    ahaha... fine, fine...

It's real magic. Definitely. Wow.

;)
  • edited October 2006
    i think this one was more of the victims being complete goofs
  • edited October 2006
    Is this stuff real? Ive always wondered how he does some of the impossible things.

Leave a Comment