To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Tea! :)

edited July 2006 in General
during spring finals i got into looseleaf tea from adagio.com; they let you send out $5 free gift cards to friends, and someone i know sent me one...has anybody else tried this place?

Comments

• edited July 2006
    I haven't ever tried them but I will have to check out there web site. Was it green or black tea? Green tea is to light for me, I like the black kind.
  • edited July 2006
    Now see, I'm the opposite. Green tea is just right for me.
    I've never really tried looseleaf tea before though.
  • edited July 2006
    they have better flavored black teas than flavored green, but personally i love green tea and theirs makes me happy. my friend who lives in britian loves their irish breakfast.

let me know if you want one of the gift-certificate-coupon things. my email address is this username at excite.com.
  • edited July 2006
    I love the taste of green tea but it makes me thirsty. Strange, I know. :)

I also like herbal tea, especially if I'm not feeling to well.

There's a magazine called Tea Experience Digest that's interesting if you're really into tea.
  • edited July 2006
    i dunno why you dudez got nothin better to do than talk about tea :S i like iced tea hhaha
  • edited July 2006
    Iced tea is good too :-) (Plus I'm not a dude)

Really though I'm supposed to be working but I don't wanna! I would much rather talk about tea with you guys than work.
  • edited July 2006
    seriously, me too. 7 hours a day in front of a computer...lots of procrastinating time to waste...

Leave a Comment