To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

reaction to scary movie

edited October 2006 in General
How scared do you get when watching scary movies? What are you reactions? It's hard to form the question. do you what I mean? like maybe you jump,scream, sweat.

Comments

• edited October 2006
    hahah, when I first read the topic I thought you ment "scary movie" the comedy :D

Anyway, it totally depends on the scary movie... I get jumpy and stuff, but most of them don't leave a scar, like resident evil or anything...

but I love scary movies that will keep you thinking after the movie... like The Ring... that was just one crazy movie =) I watched in the cinema and didn't sleep for 3 nights =)
  • edited October 2006
    sometimes i cant help but laugh at some supposedly scary movies :zip:
  • edited October 2006
    ^Yeah its weird..i laugh at scary movies..like...not just a lil bit but like laughing out loud....
  • edited October 2006
    i think we have to get in the scary movie mood or else laughter will creep in hehe
  • edited October 2006
    I'm a laugher too. It's very rare that a movie is actually creepy and doesn't borderline on hilarious!

The majority of scary movies have the WORST actors in the business. I think it all comes down to that... Although anything by M Night Shamalan sucks, despite having pretty good actors, since his head got so big after 6th Sense (which was a ripoff of older movies, btw).

As far as movies that actually creep me out a little: Session 9, The Hole, The Ring, Saw (Saw II was clever, definitely, but not really scary).
  • edited October 2006
    saw ii was kinda gross.. the scene wher the chik went into the pool of needles. ew. :x
  • edited October 2006
    i don't watch'em for a reason.

i make jokes about the movie so i prevent myself from getting choked
    or i get choked cause i run out of jokes

i'm more of a comedy guy

anchorman's still my top numero uno

Leave a Comment