To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Takin trips

edited July 2006 in General
hey guys my bf and i have been goin out for about 2 months now and he jus asked me to go to italy with him. i was wondering if u guys think its too soon to be goin on a trip together.. jus thought id get some opinions cuz i kinda confused:confused:

Comments

• edited July 2006
    When is the trip planned for? Who is paying?

Yeah it does seem kinda soon unless you have a really good feeling about the relationship. Also you might want to ask him what happens if you break up before you go? Can you still travel as friends? Can you cancel? Seriously have that conversation. I know a few people that broke up and still went on the vacation that was planned. It wasnt a big deal.
  • edited July 2006
    Who all is going? If it's a trip to Italy with all of his family, THAT's not so strange.
    If it's just you and him, I think I would back out of it for now.
  • edited July 2006
    It seems way too soon for a big deal trip like that. I think you think so, too.

I flashed on being in a foreign country and finding out there was something you didn't like about this guy. It's bad enough to have something go wrong on home territory, imagine it happening in an unfamiliar place. I'd rather wait and get to know someone a lot better before traveling any distance with him.
  • edited July 2006
    Mikaela said:
    hey guys my bf and i have been goin out for about 2 months now and he jus asked me to go to italy with him. i was wondering if u guys think its too soon to be goin on a trip together.. jus thought id get some opinions cuz i kinda confused:confused:
    you should totally go check out italy wit ur bf, traveelin is fuckin sweet
  • edited July 2006
    thanks everyone u guys helped a lot!:)
    well to answer all ur questions... the trip was for jus us two in mid august and he was plannin on paying, we were gonna go for 2 weeks... he has some cousins out there that he wanted to spend couple days visiting but yea thats bout it
    but i like him a lot and i do wanna kinda get outta here and damnnn... italy sounds so sweet but i dunno now im kinda confused so im thinkin of jus goin somewhere closer lol like in the province..and jus for a weekend or something u guys got any suggestions?

Leave a Comment