To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

What do you do in your spare time?

edited July 2006 in General
It is the summer after all so when your not incredibly busy what do you do? I know that I like going to the moives when I can find that time. They havent come out with anything good this summer though. What do you do?

Comments

• edited July 2006
    i go to the beach ... well not lately since the weather has been kinda icky but when suns out i usually head out to english bay or kits beach.. great scenery pretty ppl and beauttttiful vancouver view all around:cool:
  • edited July 2006
    mostly just hanging out with friends...we've been taking turns making nice dinners for each other. and i've been doing some fun reading, which i never have time for when i'm reading books for classes.
  • edited July 2006
    I love movies, especially of the mind candy variety. I've seen the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie and will probably see the new Superman one and Monster House. It's great to get out of the sun and vege in a cool theater!
  • edited July 2006
    I still have to see the second Pirates movie. I saw the first and loved it! The ending where he swoops in is really cool. Was the second one as good as the first?
  • edited July 2006
    I like to read or play The Sims 2 in my spare time.
    Which is quite abundant, currently :lol
  • edited July 2006
    I enjoy the beach and meet up with all my friends that i neglected during the school year. I also try and earn some extra casho for the tight times ;p
  • edited July 2006
    hey annnoura, i heard the second pirates movie is really good too. the jokes are as good if not better tahn the first. i cant wait till the third one tho cuz its suppoesd to be killer shit but if you wanna go check it out sumtime shoot me a PM
  • edited July 2006
    tiny star I love the Sims 2. Its much better than the first one. The whole not living forever thing keeps the game interesting. I wish I had more time for stuff like that.
  • edited July 2006
    yah, i saw pirates yesterday, and it was hysterical. there were definitely parts of it where i was sitting there just kind of thinking, "wtf, why is this so long?" but even then the things going on were so ridiculous that it was just funny.
  • edited July 2006
    I'm working on a novel right now and also I like to hang out with my boyfriend when I have the time.
  • edited July 2006
    spare time? what's that?

Leave a Comment