To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

LSAT

edited November 2006 in General
does anyone know if i can still write the December LSAT to be considered for admissions to law school for the 2007-08 year.. even though the application deadline says Nov 1??

Comments

• edited October 2006
    yea of course u can however u wont be considered for early admissions and some places it might be too late for scholarships too (the schools with nov 1 deadline) other then that ur good to go:smile:
  • edited October 2006
    whats LSAT?
  • edited October 2006
    noobie said:
    whats LSAT?
    Something you will never have to worry about.
  • edited November 2006
    misteranswer said:
    Something you will never have to worry about.
    LOL, nice!
  • edited November 2006
    I'm writing on Dec.2 i'm sooo scared. This is gonna make or break my career. I do have the february one if i don't do well this time around but its pretty much make or break ahhh
  • edited November 2006
    Law Student said:
    I'm writing on Dec.2 i'm sooo scared. This is gonna make or break my career. I do have the february one if i don't do well this time around but its pretty much make or break ahhh
    If you know you're not prepared, you shouldn't write it.

Better to prepare well once and be certain that you'll do well and then write it. If you mess up, many schools you apply to will look at BOTH results, not the most recent or the highest. Contact the schools where you wish to apply to get all the relevant information.

Good luck.
  • edited November 2006
    Thats good advice Insatiable... There are plenty of practice exams available so you should have a good idea of what mark you will get once you write. You shouldn't take a gamble on your career.

Leave a Comment