To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Are you a morning person or a night-hawk?

edited October 2006 in General
Are you a morning person or a night-hawk

Late nite study is adopted by most of the student as its tough for them to wake up early and study.
What you people think about it, give some points, I mean positive aspects of either side. If you wana to give -ve thats also welcome.

Comments

• edited October 2006
    I used to be a morning person during highschool but since now in university I geuss i turned into a "night hawk" due to the fact that most my work is done on loncappa and its due at 11:59pm of a certain day; and knowing me Im a last minute kinda guy. Plus you gotta have fun during the day and work(homework/study) all night!!
  • edited October 2006
    Since your a night hawk does that mean you go "flying" at night:teeth:
  • edited October 2006
    lol becs i dont think thats what night hawk means..:tongue:
  • edited October 2006
    PoliChic87 said:
    Heh I wish im still trying to scramble up some money to get the night licence but when I do go night flying its super nice (cant really explain it you gotta be there to experience it) :teeth:
    Helen said:
    lol becs i dont think thats what night hawk means..:tongue:
    Lol that made me laugh nah becs is just trying to point out what I do on my free time:shade:
  • edited October 2006
    PoliChic87 said:
    yeah flying with books in hand :tongue:
  • edited October 2006
    Personally i've become accustomed to getting a good nights rest and then studying in the mornings. Thats when my mind is most fresh and there are the least amount of distractions. Although my first couple of university years I had some inexplicable sleep/study schedules I still got my stuff done. Its just that now its a lot more consistent and of higher quality.
  • edited October 2006
    I'm a huge night owl

I'm the most productive after 11:00pm and before 4:00am

It's way more quiet and there's less going on... I can just shut myself in my room and get down to it.
  • edited October 2006
    mos def night owl~ i remember for the few poli sci/hist courses i took where i had to write papers, i couldnt do anything productive till it was about 1am+

when ppl went to sleep and i had nothing else to do, but to do my paper lol!

Leave a Comment