To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

campus events??

edited October 2006 in General
hii guyss i know everyone is busy studying for midterms and what not but does anyone know of any events happening around campus.. maybe something a club is puttin on? i need a break from all this studying and ive gone to too many pub nights, kinda sick of it!

Comments

• edited October 2006
    I kno how u feel girl, i went to the first few but they died out dam quick... theres gotta be sum partiez goin on havent chilled in a minute
  • edited October 2006
    Well ladies, the SFSS is supposed to have a website which announces events but all they've had so far is the Highland Pub Concert series and I have no clue how that went. The SFU night life scene is pretty lacking but I have a lot of buddies who get together and party off campus all the time. AuBar was really good last friday, and Plaza is usually a good time on Saturdays...but I guess we need some peepz who are down with whats going on around here.
  • edited October 2006
    well theres a sex show happening here at sfu on friday should be interesting lol heres the scoop:

An interdisciplinary colloquium featuring scholars engaged in research related to sexuality. Faculty and graduate students from across the disciplines will present their most recent work in sessions that explore bodies, desires, communities, histories and ways of knowing.

All are welcome. Registration is free; pre-registration is not required. Morning coffee and lunch will be provided. Visit our website to download the full program. www.sfu.ca/~sexatsfu.

For more information email [email]sexatsfu@sfu.ca[/email]
    Event time: 8:30 to 4:30
    Cost: Free
    Phone: 604-268-7061
    E-mail: [email]sexatsfu@sfu.ca[/email]
  • edited October 2006
    I think there might be a party happening at univer-city this weekend, in one of the apartments, ive been to one there before it was awesome, unreal time.
  • edited October 2006
    Claritin said:
    I think there might be a party happening at univer-city this weekend, in one of the apartments, ive been to one there before it was awesome, unreal time.
    keep me updated!!!! I really want to go to these famous SFU parties Ive been hearing about:beer:

Keep US updated!!!

Leave a Comment