To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

fuck it... i'm desperate for advice

edited October 2006 in General
ok i feel weird saying this online, but fuck itttt... my girl caught me cheating and broke up with me. those other hoes didn't mean shit to me, but my ex and i have/had a real future. i fucked up.. now i dunno what to do to get her back. ladies and gentlemen, drop some knowledge

oh... her friends have hated me with a passion since day 1, and they are constantly in her ear telling her not to get back with me. hating pero naaaaasty

Comments

• edited October 2006
    hey u were the guy that posted about how ur gf wouldnt sleep with u anymore.. so i guess thats why u cheated hmm.. i dunno how to help u kinda fucked up there buddy.. give her some space right now to calm down and then think of something damn good to explain urself! and even if she gets back with you its gonna take a while for her to actually forgive u and trust you again so jus be patient and dont stop trying
  • edited October 2006
    you've already done the apology shit?

if so, give it time....

or just move on....plenty of girls out there mac daddy
  • edited October 2006
    sorry to say this but if she got friends all in her ear she probably ain't gonna get back wit u...most females will listen to their "girls" advice and they usually ask the question..."Do u think i should get back with him?" and usually the home girl response is HELL NO...

if ur lucky she'll go with the thought "But i love him" and she won't leave u 4ever...but since u cheated if u do get back with her its gonna be hell 4 you...she gonna want to know your every move and she gonna have all kinna folks watching u like they the law or sum kinna shit...

iight good luck...
  • edited October 2006
    Not a good thing, all that is telling her is you wasn't truely devoted to her in the first place, and it's gonna be mega hard on you if she was truely devoted to her. She probably feels you betrayed her, and that is very detrimental to making things better, cause if she loved you and was devoted to her, then now she feel like the person she loved the most in this world backstabbed her.

The best thing man is to simply put your pride to the side, and let her know your faults, your thoughts, and what you trying to accomplish being with her, but you gotta be totally honest and open pimp. Sometimes, game ain't all that good, and if you really got feelings for her, let her know the TRUTH.

If she can't accept it, let it play it's course. You realized what you lost, and if it comes back to you, you will do right.
  • edited October 2006
    sorry to break it to ya hun but unless shes stupid i think its over.. time to find urself a new girl and make sure u dont make the same mistake again^_^
  • edited October 2006
    I know that I wouldn't take you back! Especially since it seems like you cheated more than once, and that she "caught" you (ie: you didn't just feel guilty and come clean)

Plus with friends telling her not to... the odds are against you on this one!

I'd say leave the girl alone and don't fuck up next time. Hopefully you learned your lesson!

Leave a Comment