To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

science world good one

edited October 2006 in General
i look bodyworlds very good and intriguing stuff

Comments

• edited October 2006
    Hey CC when did you go? I was there yesterday and man were the line ups long I decided to go walk around Stanley Park instead...is there anywhere to buy tickets in advance or something, let me know!
  • edited October 2006
    Oo Oo I wanna go! Everyones been talkin bout it anyone wanna go this weeknd let me know:smile:
  • edited October 2006
    omgosh that pic was freaky lol i kinda wanna go cuz of all the hype but i have a weak stomach for that stuff:confused: .. are there like a lot of bodies
  • edited October 2006
    I went and checked it out last weekend with my boyfriend. It was graphic but interesting nonetheless...once you got past all the lines that is. I don't know if it was because of all the sun or if its just that popular but I've never seen Science World that busy. I had a really fun time checking out all the different muscles and organs of the human body. And on a side note, it was exciting to see all the changes that have taken place since I went there on field trip in elementary school. Very Cool :)

Leave a Comment