To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

how people just leave each other

edited October 2006 in General
i saw many cases but i really dont understand that how's this happens that people c each other they promise love and care and after sometime they just leave how it is possible i mean whr are thr feelings are''t they human being ???? :embarassed:

Comments

• edited October 2006
    well sometimes feelings change u know.. as time passes u either keep realizing how great u guys are for eachother or u find out that maybe ur jus not really ment for eachother.. and so then the love isnt really there anymore
  • edited October 2006
    We are raised in a culture where love is an expectation. The first person we feel an attraction to we assume we are in love and throw ourselves head first into the relationship.. "lust" But that lust doesnt last forever, and when you wake up you sometimes realize that you arent happy with the other person from where things deteriorate. Thats what I've seen a lot of people go through so the important thing is to just think with your head and people wont leave each other like that... too bad it isnt like the movies eh
  • edited October 2006
    maybe one of them jus gets sick of it all
  • edited October 2006
    yeah i dont get it either i agree though that a lot of ppl jus mistake lust for love and so when they promising "love" theyre not really in love
  • edited October 2006
    Well, I would suggest that guys mostly "promise love" to satisfy the lust :tongue: .
    As for why do people separate even after the vows have beens spoken? I would agree with Helen; sometimes it can take even a long time before people realize that they are not for each other, and forcing it is a much worse option (my opinion).
    T.H.

Leave a Comment