To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

I Love You

edited October 2006 in General
How long before you said it to your boyfriend or girlfriend? Who said it first?

When is too early to say it? When is too late? (Meaning, if you have been in a relationship for x amount of months and neither has said the L word, does that mean the relationship isn't going anywhere?)

Discuss! :love:

Comments

• edited October 2006
    I think not thinking about it is the best way to go. Because if you are thinking about love you are more willing to believe you are in love when you really aren't and you'll end up getting hurt...Don't worry be happy
  • edited October 2006
    im scared of that word.. ive never said it..
  • edited October 2006
    i guess before saying to someone that u love him or her u must fihure it out that u do really love or u just think that u love hmmm
    what u guys think
  • edited October 2006
    there is no such thing as love its jus something uneducated ppl busy themselves wit
  • edited October 2006
    noobie said:
    there is no such thing as love its jus something uneducated ppl busy themselves wit
    Woaw! What a downer!
    Of course there is such a thing as love..but you don't know it until you feel it...so obviously some people haven't been there yet...

I think you have to say it when it just comes out. Even if you try to hold back, if you're really feeling it, it just comes out. If you really love someone, you're not scared to say it...you're not scared of what they say either...cuz you just gotta get it out.

There's always alot of discussion about how to know if it's really love, or if it's just infactuation..and I think you can't really know until you look back. I know alot of people who thought they were in love, but later said they realized they weren't. I know other people who can look back and honestly say it was/is really love.

But does it really matter anyways, so what if you say you love someone and then you don't later. As long as your happy in the moment...All that matters is being happy.
  • edited October 2006
    Berlyns right on the money! Sometimes love doesnt last forever but that doesn't mean you werent in love at the time. Love is a very strong feeling...like your floating above the city on a starry night and nothing else matters. If anyones felt that way they know what I'm talking about...but you should never regret falling in love it is a beutiful thing.

Leave a Comment