To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Math, Physics, and Stat Tutoring

edited September 2006 in Tutoring
Hi, all,

Some tutors are charging cheaper fee but they are not qualified to teach. You will be wasting your money and time. If you want to find the BEST TUTOR who can really help you to UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPTS, and show you all the GREAT TECHNIQUES TO SOLVE PROBLEMS, you must try my service.

Spending one hour with the BEST TUTOR is worth than 10 hours in class or studying on your own.

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.

I have Master of Science in Math from U of Michigan, and Bachelor of Math (Honour) from U. of Waterloo.
I have 27 years of teaching experience and my teaching techniques are most effective.
I will help you to understand the Basic Concepts.
I will organize all the Formulas that you need to memorize.
I will teach you the best and easiest way to solve the Math problems.
I will help you with your weekly assignment and make sure you get them all right before you hand it in.
I will run through some past exam papers to prepare you to write the exams with good grades.
I guarantee you will be very happy and satisfied with my teaching skills.
I always get excellent evaluations from my students.

My address is 2601 Belloc Street, North Vancouver, V7H 1H9. (5 minutes drive from the PNE)

Driving Direction:
Cross the Second Narrow Bridge
Take Exit 22, drive on Mount Seymour Parkway
At the 3rd light, turn left to Berkley
Then the 3rd street is Belloc and turn right on Belloc Street
My house 2601 is a yellow house on your right side.

The hourly rate is $40.

I offer tutoring service for the following courses:
MATH 100, 110, 113, 151, 152, 154, 155, 157, 158, 190, 232, 252, 308, 310, 342
BUEC 232
STAT 101, 103, 270
PHYS 100, 101, 102

Please let me know what time is good for you and I will fit you into my schedule before it’s too late to catch up the material.
My phone number is 604-929-5292 and my email address is [email]math007@shaw.ca[/email]

Regards,
Math007.