To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

FINAL EXAMS

edited April 2007 in General
....I really wish I had kept up with my readings right about now.

Comments

• edited April 2007
    ditto..=.=" *siGh..
  • edited April 2007
    *I* am wishing I'd kept up to my commitment to review my particle physics stuff each week. Alas.

:tongue:
  • edited April 2007
    FUCK
  • edited April 2007
    :beer:
  • edited April 2007
    Seriously, I'm so screwed. I havent done readings since the midterm? What was i thinking???? And no matter what, i cant seem to get into a reading or studying mood.

Finals....next....week.... :|
  • edited April 2007
    baby e said:
    Seriously, I'm so screwed. I havent done readings since the midterm? What was i thinking???? And no matter what, i cant seem to get into a reading or studying mood.

Finals....next....week.... :|
    i know how you feel. especially with the sun out, i can't stay indoors. I have to be outside...

i'm so screwed too...i always put myself in these situations... :( why?! WHY?! do i do this to myself??
  • edited April 2007
    ^ Well it was sorta snowing yesterday. Should of studied yesterday.
  • edited April 2007
    heh just finished my 15 page paper last nite.. feel like relaxing until umm monday then i'll study for the wednesday exam -_-
  • edited April 2007
    I'd recommend making an appointment or dropping in at the Learning Commons in the library (main floor, to the left of the computer area). I went yesterday to speak with someone and get tips on how to study for my distance ed English exam (the course I considered dropping cuz I'm so freaked out about the exam). The girl was rad and gave me lots of specific ideas that I can use, as well as tons of confidence that it's attainable if I work for it. Also they have handouts there on things like exam anxiety which can help you relax and do your best instead of stressing.

Best of all... it's free! I really, really recommend trying it out!
  • edited April 2007
    OH CRAP!!!!!!! EXAMS!!!! I FORGOT!!!
  • edited April 2007
    noname said:
    ^ Well it was sorta snowing yesterday. Should of studied yesterday.
    it was snowing at SFU yesterday?!

luckily, down in vancouver it was nice and pretty -- a little windy -- but the sun is all that matters to me at the moment :)
  • edited April 2007
    time to cut the cable and internet for the next 3 weeks
  • edited April 2007
    Jimmy Tung said:
    time to cut the cable and internet for the next 3 weeks
    YOU HAVE 3 WEEKS TO STUDY?

i have like.. 10!

WHAT THE EFF.
  • edited April 2007
    illicit said:

i have like.. 10!

WHAT THE EFF.
    10 weeks? That's plenty of time.
  • edited April 2007
    10 weeks for what? ....I'm so confused.

Anyways, I am completely booked up the next few days too with finishing my last project and then other things that i cant get out of!!

Damn u finals!! Damn u to hell!
  • edited April 2007
    lol, the genius mod illicit probly meant 10 days, hes just illiterate, as well as illicit ha ha ha :smile:
  • edited April 2007
    illicit said:

i have like.. 10!

WHAT THE EFF.
    haha i was talking to clutch on the ride back from campus today.

heres the story.
    i was so choked that he had THREE weeks, i couldnt finish my sentence as i was so rushed to reply that i had 10 days.now 9.
  • edited April 2007
    good luck everyone ( i know i'll need it :x )

Leave a Comment