To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Help!!

edited April 2007 in General
Hi, I need to pay my $100 fee today in order for it to process in time for my enrollment time. I can't find the site on go.sfu.ca tho. help!

Comments

• edited April 2007
    hey, umm i usually pay in person at MBC havent actually done online/credit payment before. Sorry could help you out :(
  • edited April 2007
    k you know how youre suposed to pay it 2 or three days before your enrollment date? If you go to the MBC and pay at that general inquiries, does it get processed right away? so say i go monday morning, will I be okay for enrollment the next day?
  • edited April 2007
    The money will be IN your account RIGHT after you pay by debit card, so you'll be alright.
  • edited April 2007
    random said:
    The money will be IN your account RIGHT after you pay by debit card, so you'll be alright.
    or cash too
  • edited April 2007
    Hey, happened to me last week. Apparently they don't accept the $100 fee online or by phone, have to go to MBC. I was able to register about an hour later, because apparently it takes time to process, which is what the lady told me.
  • edited April 2007
    just be honest with the lady at maggie benston, pay cash or debit, and go early to avoid the line up...they can take the restriction off right away so you can begin registering classes within the hour

dont worry :)
  • edited April 2007
    thanks guys. i paid with online banking but i think it still might take a couple days to process so i'm just gonna go up to sfu and pay cash (Again) so the money actually shows up in my account...

Leave a Comment