To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Tattoos

edited March 2007 in General
So any of you have tattoos? or thinking of getting one?

i've been thinking about getting a phoenix (b/c it's my chinese name but I actually have a story behind why i want it..i won't get into it here..)

anyway I sketched out something tonight then i'll get the artist to do his thing to make it perfect...

here's some pics of my sketch:
shade.JPGlaststages.JPG

what do you guys think? i'm thinking of adding some colour...not sure which ones yet.

Comments

• edited March 2007
    wow youre a really good artist. That looks amazing. where are you planning to get it done from?
  • edited March 2007
    Thanks! :)

hmm, I'm thinking Sacred Heart. My sister got her tattoo there, and she had rave reviews...
    but if anyone has some good places in mind, i'd love to hear about them!
  • edited March 2007
    That's beautiful, Meesh! You are a great artist. :smile:

Definitely go to Sacred Heart! I got my ears pierced there a while ago and they were awesome. I recommended a friend to get his tattoo there. Not only did the guy do an amazing job drawing it up as my friend wanted it, but he was really friendly and did an outstanding job. I even got to go watch! Highly recommended!
  • edited March 2007
    thank you malakaiii!

Gooooood! another point for sacred heart!
    i'm contemplating on whether colour is better, or maybe i should just get nice shading done.
    my personal preference is black/grey but what i have in mind for colour would be quite awesome too...
  • edited March 2007
    thats a really nice drawing :) but im a total noob when it comes to tattoos :x
    how big a tattoo r u plannin to get?
  • edited March 2007
    I think the coloring choice also plans on how big and where you will get it!

You can always get it coloured later, too.

Leave a Comment