To take part in discussions on talkSFU, please apply for membership (SFU email id required).

Nine Days of School Remain!

edited March 2007 in General
Yahoo!

How is everyone holding in? Are your projects/exams/essays all done? Any last minute resolutions before final exams hit?

calvin.jpg

I'm plugging away on a 3000 word essay right now (2/3 done, it's due on Friday). Yup, I left it until the last minute, but March has been an AWFUL month for me on every possible level, so I'm not feeling too bad about it.

All I can think about is 9 more days and then I'm free for the summer! My birthday is 2 days after school ends, so I'll be partying that weekend. And then the day after exams are over, I'm off to Thailand. :teeth:

Comments

• edited March 2007
    lol u got till friday for ur paper, that is an ETERNITY

i got a 8 pg'er or so due on wednesday morning, just scatched out a pg so far (just taking a break now, im still sitting in the aq hallway typing away lol) and its my mom's bday tomorrow too haha gotta go out for dinner

then i got another 10-15 pg'er due on the 3rd, yippee havnt started that one yet (lots of time ya? hah)
  • edited March 2007
    10-15 pager?! Yiiiikes. What course is that? (remind me to never take that one!)

I'm at home today and I have about 10,000 other things to do that aren't school related. This week is an absolute NIGHTMARE for me!
    Mon - Girl Guide meeting 6:30-8pm
    Tues - Big project due, school 9:30-12:30, project planning (different project) until 1:30, blood test after that (I signed up to be a bone marrow donor)
    Wed - My kitten is going in to get spayed, I have to drop her off and pick her up, as well as go to school to do a project presentation & hand in an essay
    Thurs - School all day, shopping for Guide camp, packing, etc.
    Fri - Hand in essay (which I've hopefully had time to finish), go to Guide camp all weekend where I'm responsible for the whole frigging thing and I get to orchestrate the activities of 30 nine to eleven year old girls and eight adults.

If I've dropped dead from exhaustion by next week, don't be surprised. :wink:
  • edited March 2007
    I still remember doing 3000 word last minute research papers. I probably ended up plagarizing most of the stuff or not referencing it correctly. Well, good luck with yours.
  • edited March 2007
    I am always super paranoid about plagiarism! I'm hoping I haven't done any of that... hm... haha
  • edited March 2007
    mines 7 pages lol
  • edited March 2007
    I didnt know all you guys leave your essays till the last minute too! If the profs new how many people did this they'd probably flip lol

I'm just working on an essay too, its due tomrrow but I think I'll hand it in one day late and take the 5% hit so I can work on it all day tomorrow. Final stretch now...question is will I survive? Tune in next month to find out :D
  • edited March 2007
    Eight days now.....
  • edited March 2007
    when does next semester start??
  • edited March 2007
    Bhambra said:
    when does next semester start??
    DON'T ASK THAT! :wink:
  • edited March 2007
    i haven't had school since december 14 , i'm so scared to go back :|
  • edited March 2007
    No wonder you've been so relaxed! :wink:
  • edited March 2007
    this is like a countdown thread now -_-

finals are gonna suckkkkkk
  • edited March 2007
    imelting said:
    Bigtime
  • edited March 2007
    Essays are down, what a good feeling. Now its phase two of my master plan, studying for finals...although this sunshines making it pretty hard
  • edited March 2007
    imelting said:
    this is like a countdown thread now -_-

lol let the countdown begin
  • edited March 2007
    I have only 5 more days of classes! WHOOOT!

For some reason I can't keep track of what day of the week it is lately. I thought it was Friday all day today, while still realizing that I have school tomorrow. Wow my brain is screwed up!
  • edited March 2007
    An "eep" is in order. :tongue:
  • edited March 2007
    oh boy.. round 2 of essays has begun.. 10-15pager due tuesday morning -_-

Leave a Comment